As the situation around Coronavirus (Covid-19) continues to evolve in an ongoing basis, we will be updating this page to keep you informed of temporary changes happening at Willie's Supervalu. In order for us to continue to offer quality service to our customers and provide a safe environment for our staff, we request that you please consider the following steps to help everybody stay safe and healthy during these challenging times.
Please note: These are suggestions, not requirements to shop with us. We understand there are circumstances where some of these may not be possible. Please make an effort! If we all follow the proper recommendations and procedures, this will be over sooner rather than later!
For more information about Coronavirus (Covid-19) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, please click here to read more.
Updated - Monday April 6, 2020
- In recognition of all the hard work our team has been doing these last couple weeks, we have decided to stay Closed on Easter Sunday April 12th in order to let all of our employees relax and recharge at home. Please get your shopping done early and relax with the rest of us!
- If you would like to place an order for In-Store Pick Up, Curbside Pick Up, or Home Delivery please CLICK HERE to use our Online Order form. This will help us keep our phone lines open for those that do not have internet access.
- April $AVE Book - Our Two Week $AVE Coupon book starts on Monday April 6th. In an effort to limit excessive contact between cashiers and customers, you do not need to cut out your coupons to save. Leave your coupons in your book and just let the cashier know which items you need coupons for and we will take those coupons off your order.
- In order to allow customers over 60 and those with high risk health concerns time to shop our store with as little worry as possible, we ask that you reserve the hours of 7am to 8am for them to do their shopping.
- One Shopper Rule - Please limit the number of shoppers to ONE per family. (i.e. Don't make shopping a family outing)
- Plan meals and shopping trips ahead based on store layout. Do more shopping in less trips. This helps limit the time it takes you to do your shopping.
- Caribou Coffee - Temporary hours are 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- Social Distancing - Please be conscious of other's personal space. Maintain a 6 foot distance from others when possible.
- Rain-Check Policy - Due to the limited supply of certain items, we are suspending our rain-check policy for sale items temporarily.
- Return Policy - At this time we are not accepting returns on non-perishable items in order to ensure our inventory has not been compromised after an item has left Willie's. We will continue to honor our return policy on perishable items that do not meet our quality standards.
- Re-usable Bags - Please wash your re-usable bags before each shopping trip.
- Always wash your hands for 20 seconds before and after shopping or being out of the house. When hand washing is not available, use hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes.
- Use sanitizing wipes on shopping carts and baskets near the front door. When done, please throw wipes in the trash.
- Quantity Limits - We have implemented quantity limits on certain items. Supply on these limited items is improving each week. We are doing everything in our power to restock the shelves for you, however, please be considerate of other's needs. If you don’t need an item, please leave it for others. If we don’t have something you're looking for today, check back in a few days. If there is something you are in desperate need of, give us a call.
- Travel Advisory - If you have been traveling out of town recently, please consider having somebody else do your shopping for you. This will help limit others exposure to what you were possibly exposed to during your travels.
- Paper Bag Returns - We are not accepting paper bags for 5 cent refunds at this time.
- Water Jug Refills - Reusable water jugs are allowed to be refilled, but please wash those containers before bringing them to the store.
- Bakery - Fried Donuts are being prepackaged to limit customer contact.
- Deli - Daily soups have been discontinued temporarily.
- Popcorn Service - Discontinued until further notice.
We know that these have been uncertain times, but with patience and cooperation we can make it through this stronger than we all were before! We very much appreciate your support, patience, and loyalty you've shown us not only during the last few weeks, but since 1951!